Digital Maker Programme is a new initiative by Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) to...
- Digital Maker Programme Using micro:bit Digital Maker Programme is a new initiative by Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) to encour... by Nullspace Robotics
- 3 Reasons Why Children Should Learn Robotics I have been teaching robotics to school children for many years, and when people learn about my spec... by Alan Yong
- C4RL-EAST Open House! We are proud to announce the opening of our 2nd branch in Siglap. Parents living in the East rejoice... by Nullspace Robotics
- DBS Makers’ Night On 27 July 2017, Nullspace and OneMaker Group supported the inaugural DBS Makers' Night event put to... by Wee Soon Keong
- 4 Ways to Maximise Junior’s LEGO Experience LEGO is incredibly fun, but let’s admit it LEGO can be a very expensive toy as well. For parents, on... by Alan Yong
To celebrate our nation's 52nd Birthday, Nullspace will be offering $52 off any LEGO/Arduino...
On 27 July 2017, Nullspace and OneMaker Group supported the inaugural DBS Makers' Night event put...
Starting a company is a walk in the park, more precisely Jurassic Park. This is a story of lessons...
A local startup is honing both children's and adults' problem-solving skills with its programme on...