Today marks the 10th year anniversary of Nullspace. We have grown both as a company and as a team,...
- Digital Maker Programme Using micro:bit Digital Maker Programme is a new initiative by Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) to encour... by Nullspace Robotics
- 3 Reasons Why Children Should Learn Robotics I have been teaching robotics to school children for many years, and when people learn about my spec... by Alan Yong
- C4RL-EAST Open House! We are proud to announce the opening of our 2nd branch in Siglap. Parents living in the East rejoice... by Nullspace Robotics
- DBS Makers’ Night On 27 July 2017, Nullspace and OneMaker Group supported the inaugural DBS Makers' Night event put to... by Wee Soon Keong
- Is Robotics a Sport? Robotics is a sport for the mind. On retrospect, I recalled I decided to joined the Robotics... by Wee Soon Keong
Digital Maker Programme is a new initiative by Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) to...
To celebrate our nation's 52nd Birthday, Nullspace will be offering $52 off any LEGO/Arduino...
On 27 July 2017, Nullspace and OneMaker Group supported the inaugural DBS Makers' Night event put...
Starting a company is a walk in the park, more precisely Jurassic Park. This is a story of lessons...
- LEGO Technic 1/2 Bush (Grey) $2.80
- HiTechnic Colour Sensor V2 for LEGO EV3 $120.00
- LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Core Set (w/o Rechargeable Battery Transformer) $865.00
- EV3 Colour Sensor $67.00
- Arduino Hobbyist Starter Kit $50.00
- EV3 Servo Motor (Medium) $56.00
- EV3 Touch Sensor $45.00
- NULLSPACE Training Mission Playing Field $80.00